Contingent Workforce Solutions Inc. is looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team. Working with the Marketing team the Communications Specialist/Copywriter is responsible for the development and editing of CWS’ marketing content including: website, whitepapers, brochures, reports, email blasts and blog posts, articles, etc.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for executing PR, Social Media, and traditional media communications strategies.
The Communications Specialist/Copywriter will have excellent written communication skills and a strong working understanding of the English language. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of various communication platforms and delivering targeted content to an audience. He or she will also be responsible for supporting other Marketing projects as necessary.
The Communications Specialist/Copywriter will be a member of the Marketing Department and will report to the Marketing Manager.
Developing and editing of marketing/sales material including: business cases, white papers, articles, press releases etc.
- Act as the main point of contact for media inquiries
- Edit and maintain the company website as necessary
- Weekly blog posts and research of industry articles
- Developing and editing of print materials such as: pamphlets, brochures and postcards
- Developing and editing of digital content such as: email blasts and social media content
- Execute daily Social Media posts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in writing and editing print
- Experience using Microsoft Office: Word and PowerPoint
- PR/Media Relations experience an asset
- Social/Digital media experience considered an asset
- Flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
How to Apply
We are looking for a team player that is comfortable working within a growing, entrepreneurial organization that likes to work hard and play hard. If you think you fit the bill, email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.
Contingent Workforce Solutions is committed to employment equity.
We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
We want to thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.