CWS’ professional services group assists organizations with the evaluation of their contract workforce management goals and provides the knowledge and expertise to help them achieve those goals. As part of this offering, we provide a variety of consulting services including:
- Program Diagnostic – full overview of your existing program model with consulting on how to better optimize your processes and ensure all internal policies are compliant with legislation.
- Compliance Risk Assessment – testing your existing program models against risks associated with compliance with employment and tax law, as well as internal policies and procedures.
- Implementation & Change Management – Assist in the design and management of program solution implementation, stakeholder communication and change management strategy.
- Process Re-engineering – help to identify and implement new processes and/or tools where appropriate (VMS and MSP).
- MSP Governance – help manage MSP/VMS relationships to ensure the program is achieving its goals and is continuing to provide value.