Our sister site, SourceCon.com, which provides news, knowledge, and information for the recruitment sourcing community, has revised its email subscription option and is pleased to let you know that it is now ready and available for registration. The new email subscription service, SourceCon Weekly, will deliver your subscription to SourceCon news via email each week on Thursdays. This new service will be replacing the old daily FeedBlitz email subscription service, and the hope is that it will provide a better user experience for you!
While making the switch over to the new subscription service on the website, the existing daily FeedBlitz emails will continue to be sent over the next couple of weeks while existing subscribers update their accounts. Please take a moment to register for the new SourceCon Weekly email newsletter here.
Why Register for a SourceCon Account?
If you have any interest in sourcing, Internet research, telephone sourcing, or pretty much anything that relates to recruitment research, SourceCon.com will feed your hunger for knowledge. It takes just a minute to register for an account. All that is needed from you is a little information — your name, your role, your social security number, your ATM pin (just kidding…hehe) — and you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Free email newsletter subscriptions
- Comment on articles and track discussions that interest you
- Updates on the SourceCon conference series as well as events in your local area
- Phenomenal cosmic powers … okay, that’s a stretch
Some questions you may have:
- I’m already subscribed. Why do I have to re-register? Can’t you just transfer my old information? While this would certainly be the easiest thing for you, the old subscription service did not require a user “account” — meaning, you did not have to sign up with a password. The new subscription service does, and therefore to protect the privacy of the information which you’ll provide, you’ll need to register again in order to password protect your account.
- Why are you switching to a weekly newsletter? I want to read SourceCon.com daily. You still can! Just go directly to the website and you can read the articles as they are posted each day. You can also read the daily posts by subscribing to the RSS feed. Switching to a weekly email newsletter will provide you with more of a ‘digest’ of SourceCon.com. That way, your inbox won’t be filling up with SourceCon.com emails every day, but instead you will be provided with a collection of excellent sourcing knowledge once each week to dive into.
- OK — I’ve signed up for the new weekly email subscription. Why am I still receiving daily emails from the old service? If you are an existing subscriber, both newsletters will continue to go out simultaneously for a couple of weeks in order to accommodate the switch and give everyone plenty of time to register with the new service. You will continue to receive a daily email from the existing FeedBlitz service, but you’ll also receive the new SourceCon Weekly newsletter. Don’t fret — this will only last for a week or two to provide everyone with ample time to register in the new system.
Don’t forget: you need to register with the new service in order to continue receiving your email subscription. Please go here to set up your new account.
Please let me (Amybeth Hale) know if you have any questions about the new email subscription service; hope you enjoy the new format!